Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > halloween videos!    

halloween videos!

blancamendez
Spain

halloween videos!

Hey dear colleagues!! I wanted to ask you if you know or can give me the titles to dowmload them some funny/horror halloween videos, or even some haloween frights, i want to scare my students,hehehehe,
i �ve been searching in youtube but i only found really bad quality videos or too real / scaring videos.
Thanks in advance,.

27 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

You really ought to think twice about that.
Many really scary Halloween films are not for small or younger children.
I saw one as a child and had nightmares for years.
You might also get in trouble with parents.

In reality - Halloween is not terrifying. It �s fun, costumes, parties, decorations, chants, good films such as Casper the Ghost and Hocus Pocus etc.

Remember that many films are rated and you should keep within the limits of those ratings.

27 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I personally think that "Monster house" is pretty sick and was really surprised that it is considered appropriate for small kids but it is...
If you have time for a full feature film it might suit you.
Same for �Caroline", in my opinion way tooo scary for small kids (there the mother is the evil) but it too is rated suitable for kids....

27 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Michael Jackson�
s Thriller is a good video if you can find it. When it first came out it also had a "making of" section which helps students understand about the make up and special effects.

27 Oct 2010     

blancamendez
Spain

Ok, sorry if i was mistaken, i meant something scaring but not too much, i want them to get involved in the atmosphear of fear but not to suffer. they are 12 and i think that I am the one who gets scared first!
i just wanted to find something not very childish but not too real or scaring.
sorry, i dont want my students to be thraumatised!!!!!!!!

28 Oct 2010