Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables?    

ESLprintables?

Damielle
Argentina

ESLprintables?

I hope these "ESLprintables" labels are not related to our worksheets in our site. I can �t download any of them because Argentina is not in the area selected. Maybe some of you can check them

28 Oct 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Damielle,

I am afraid it could be. Unhappy
I tried to upload it but they wanted a registration and payment for a membership. And as I am a single mum at the moment, I don �t have much spare money. Maybe some of our members is already registered there and could find out?

28 Oct 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I hope not.  I have noticed that once a site becomes popular other people try to come up with very similar names to get attention or to fool people.

Like this one.  It has been around for some time.  Do you see how only the s is missing from the word printables?

http://eslprintable.com/

When big companies create a website they often protect their site name by registering any names that may be similar to prevent this problem.  But smaller groups may not have this luxury.

It all costs money.

28 Oct 2010