Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why my puzzle was report?    

why my puzzle was report?

silvanija
Lithuania

IMHO, it is an ESL resource for the little ones.

28 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

This is ridiculous - thinking there is something personal in reporting wss. Sometimes there �s almost a hundred wss reported. Doy you think all the reporters have something personal with the members whose wss were reported?
Your ws is an ESL resource IMHO, so I believe it will be back among new contributions and gain you your points tomorrow.

28 Oct 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

may i ask  whta program did you use to make the puzzle?

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

you see, 

I would like to clarify it was not scanned from a book or taken from the net,,, i have a jigzaw generator but I need to use my own pictures!!!!!so it is something "original".... and it �s a ESL resource because I add it some reference to colouring it.

28 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi

I don�t know the member who reported your worksheet (never heard about him), so I�m unable to tell the reasons he had to report. Apparently the person didn�t notice there�s a task providing students the English practice we all agree will benefit them.

I won�t accuse anyone of reporting out of personal reasons, although I don �t think anyone can assure it has never happened before.

However, I agree that�s not the case, your ws is similar to many others that were reported and I�d say it�s just a mistake made by someone whose fingers are faster than his eyes.

Let�s wait and see what the other moderators think about it.

Have a nice day!

28 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

Thank you @Zailda  

hope all (or most) of the moderators agree with you and other who gave their IMHO

28 Oct 2010     

vlay
Peru

Hi Alexander!
I understand how u fell right now, one of my ws was reported once, but it was a mistake bcz the person who reported it saw that the topic of my ws was similar to a ws that I had  sent a day before and without contrasting  anything he/she reported it inmediately. I felt really frustated, and I sent a PM to Victor but he didn �t give me any reason so I had to wait and my ws appeared again and I got all my points.
I really hope your ws appear tomorrow and have the opportunity to download your great work.
Good Luck.

28 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Didn �t go to the reported printables, don �t know, neither you,nor your printable. Have just arrived and read this thread.
Can I ask you, the same that has just been asked before.

" may i ask  whta program did you use to make the puzzle?"
It would be interesting if you could share, with this community, the aplication you are using, it could be useful to many of us.
It has been asked, but, you probably, didn �t take much attention, so, please, forgive me, I am asking the same thing Lizantiago has asked.
It would be very important to all of us.
Thanks a lot.

BTW - moderators USUALLY, MOST FREQUENTLY do a terrific job, otherwise, we could be, by now, under tons of fake, copyrighted printables.
It would be a shame, won �t it?

I �m sure you agree with me, that �s only what moderators do - they check, and they check everything, and they do a GREAT job

So, it goes like this, I �m waiting for your answer, it will be, most probably, very useful for me

Regards
Linda

29 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2