Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > An Amazing Halloween Tea Party    

An Amazing Halloween Tea Party

arielmlee
Malaysia

An Amazing Halloween Tea Party

I just had an amazing HALLOWEEN TEA PARTY. There were about 60 kids *(or more) in the party. Of course they were from different levels, grade, class and so on. But I somehow manage to get everyone into the party. I spent many nights brainstorming the right method to accomadate all levels. In the end, this is my final IDEA.
I broke into 3 groups and we had 3 different sections. A teacher is in charge for a group(20 kids) and every 20 minutes, each group will move to the next section. We had Music Section, Art Section and PE Section. The teacher will collect all points and name the winner. We also had BEST DRESSED. Before we started the games, we had a face painting activity. Finally, we have food food food.
If you own a school or you want to do something with your students, you can check out the games, ideas and stuff on my blog. It �s...
I hope you will like it, I truly enjoyed my party..check out the pictures. :D

31 Oct 2010      

Mariethe House
France

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.

Congratulations! and a big thank you for sharing!

31 Oct 2010     

profepaty12
Brazil

WOW! It was really a great moment to your students! Congratulations for the party! I suppose that party was magic for all of them! If I were a child I would like to be one of your students at this party! Hugs from Brazil!

31 Oct 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Congrats for the GREAT JOB!!! Your students are lucky ones...

31 Oct 2010     

izulia
China

Great job, Ariel!
Your students are so cute telling the story about the king and his four daughters! :)
Great idea to use the cards!

31 Oct 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Your job is beautiful and funny, your blog too. Greetings from Canary IslandsThumbs Up

31 Oct 2010     

arielmlee
Malaysia

MarieTheHouse--> I am glad you like it. Thanks for your compliments. :D

profepaty12 --> haha..i hope u can be there too. It was their(my students) first time to attend this Halloween party. They had the chance to dress up, makeup n play. LOL. It was a magical moment for them.

wakebeauty--> Thank for your compliments. I am sure your students are lucky to have u too.

izulia--> Yes, i think it is good to use some props. My students were so excited when I took out a deck of cards. Of course i taught them the different shapes and letters. Then I told them I will teach them a magic trick using cards. Of course they need to recite the story so they can present it to their parents or friends. I believe it was an interesting story & magic for them to present their presentation skills *(using English) haha...u can try it in ur class too.

Laly59 --> I am glad u enjoyed it. Thank you for ur compliments. It might be difficult to find out which to press cause it is in Chinese but I can �t help it. Chinese govt. banned blogspot...so i could only use Chinese blogs to build it.

1 Nov 2010