Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need simple English worksheets in Arabic Alphabet    

I need simple English worksheets in Arabic Alphabet

epit
Turkey

I need simple English worksheets in Arabic Alphabet

I need simple  English worksheets (about greeting ,introducing  someone ) in Arabic Alphabet.I have two kids they don �t know Latin Alphabet.Any kind of  helping will be pleased and useful for them.Thank you

31 Oct 2010      

Mariethe House
France

dear Epit

Do you think this is possible? I tried a few searches on google but got nothing to satisfy your request!
Maybe you can start teaching them orally and then little by little introduce the latin alphabet! I don �t know how else, apart from a phonetic transcription, you can have English written in Arabic letters:
Sorry!Hug

31 Oct 2010     

epit
Turkey

Dear Mariethe you seem so right I googled ,too when I couldn �t find  I sent my foolish message  to site .Now you say that is impossible what should I do this means we can �t write "what is your name" in Arabic letters .I got now .

31 Oct 2010     

ellakass
Israel

Try this:

Good luck!

31 Oct 2010     

amirasanaa
Algeria

hi,
   what you are asking about is not impossible because I knew in my life lot of students who could improve their English using this method � They used to write  the whole english lesson with arabic alphabets and learn their lesson. and it seems successful .I wish I could have a keyboard in arabic and write to you this message in English but with arabic alphabets.  
        Good luck

31 Oct 2010