Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Christmas dinner    

Christmas dinner

potentina
Spain

Christmas dinner

Hi everyone!
I am not very good at surfing the net so I �m asking you for help. I have an idea on my mind, I want my students to organize a xmas dinner (shopping list, dishes, decoration, clothes, etc) but I want to illustrate it and organize it as a webquest (task, progress, roles), since I really like them!I cannot find any webquest about this topic, though I �m sure I am not the first one that has got this idea, that �s why I am asking you if you know any webquest about it. However, I would like to create it myself in case I cannot find anything already done on the net but I will need a model to follow, something like how to organize a dinner or a birthday party, I don �t know, just as a model.  Do you know any website that might help me???

Thanks a lot!! Have a nice evening!!Wink

4 Nov 2010      

arlissa
United States

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for? http://www.wikihow.com/Plan-a-Party

4 Nov 2010