Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Short readings!     

Short readings!

Bella29UMM
Mexico

Short readings!

Hello dear tecahers,
I �m looking for a short reading with one of the next topics:

- Should
-Too very and enough
-Some/Any

I �m planning to use this reading with my beginner students.

I hope you can help me find information or one appropriate reading Thanks a lot :)

4 Nov 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Usually topics are subject matter - such as
crime, love, teenagers, global warming - etc.
words like should, too and some are all part of the vocabulary.

I would never choose a book by it �s words, but by it �s content and how interesting it is.

sorry if I misunderstood your question.

4 Nov 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Textbooks usually have those, Libertybelle. What is probably meant here is a text cramed with the mentioned words to teach grammar. 
It actually depends on what you �re currently studying, Bella. If you �re not focusing on any specific topic right now, I �d say you should go with the dental health or healthy eating habits or healthy life style, these usually have lots of should, too, enough, some, any. 
My suggestion: search the older contributions by the topics I �ve mentioned (mind that the download will cost you points, as older contributions are not free), then if you don �t find what meets your needs, try to write one yourself. If you are not sure about some language aspects, ask a friend here to proofread it for you.
SophiaSmile
On my way to bed

5 Nov 2010