Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > help and encourage new teachers    

help and encourage new teachers

amoulla
Lebanon

help and encourage new teachers

im a new english teacher and i need english resources and materials for my students in grade 6, so if anyone can help by downloading one of my first printables so that i can benefit from your contributions and experiences. 

thank you in advance 
 Emy 

7 Nov 2010      

yolprica
Spain

You can �t advertise your worksheets here, I am sorry, it is in the rules. So I recommend you to be creative and work to get your points as we all have done. I am sorry to be so hard but I guess you can imagine if everybody did the same as you.

I wish you luck

Yolanda

7 Nov 2010     

Tatyana83
Armenia

Long ago I faced the same problem Urgently I needed POINTS...Though my Printables were downloaded I could get the points only the next day...LADY BIRD 0 REMEMBER YOU! YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH!

7 Nov 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

Please don �t advertise your work. You can download templates for free to create interesting worksheets. Good luck!

I see you have 36 points so you can download 30 worksheets a day from the recent contributions, without losing your points

7 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

amoulla, 90% of the stuff that I have uploaded was not made for my students. I made it because it was fun making it and I thought that I might be able to help others, and, in turn, they would help me. And that was exactly what happened.

God helps those that help themselves. Remember that from "The pursuit of happyness" (I know it is misspelled)

"There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn �t you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"

7 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Ohhh, blunderbuster :-D
so true Regina :-)

7 Nov 2010