Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > How to download a video.    

How to download a video.

Aurore
France

How to download a video.

I �mm trying to download this video from youtube so I can work offline in the class:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeyOA0mwBhc
It used to be possible but I can �t manage this time with real player. Any ideas? Know of any free software I need to do it? Thanks for any help.

9 Nov 2010      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi there,

I �m using a programme called [ JDownloader ].... It �s really great. It enables you to download from youtube and convert it at the same time.

Once you downloaded and istalled it, follow these steps:

01. Run the programme.
02. Copy the URL of the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeyOA0mwBhc
03. Click on the [ Linkgrapper ] tab.
04. Wait for the programme to check the online status of your link.
05. You will get many formats: mp4, flv and mp3(sound only). so choose the one you like and delete the others.
05. Click Continue with button or the blue arrow.

Here is a picture..

9 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

There are millions of  free YouTube converters on the net. I download them and convert them to AVI and save them on my USB pen.

Try to google Youtube converters.

L

9 Nov 2010     

Salsera
France

You can also go to keepvid download, and copy your youtube link and paste it on keepvid. Then, clic "Download". I use this method and it �s very easy! I don �t have an internet connection in my class either, so I download my videos at home.

Good luck!

9 Nov 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

HI there

I use a tube catcher... simple and easy...just download it from the net

Another way is to replace the word "youtube" by "voobys" and do the download in the version you want and save it...

Consider the example below:

replace by

It �s very simple! Give it a try :)

Good work
Greetings

9 Nov 2010     

Aurore
France

Many thanks to all!

9 Nov 2010