Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I HAVENīT GOT MY POINTS YET    

I HAVENīT GOT MY POINTS YET

mer.pastor
Spain

I HAVENīT GOT MY POINTS YET

Hi colleagues,
I joined ESLprintables yesterday and I īve already uploaded 2 parts of a 3 part talking activity called TALKING ABOUT FOOD. The first part has already been posted as I see some of you have been using it. Hope you like it. Nevertheless I haven īt got any points yet, and I don īt know whether I should keep uploading 1 activity a day or not.
COULD YOU HELP ME??????

9 Nov 2010      

BIBILOLO
Italy

Normally the points (earned thank to downlaodings) get to you only the day after. So if people download your worksheet on Tuesday, you will have effectively your points on Wednesday not before! I think you have to wait until tomorrow. 

Regards ;-)

9 Nov 2010     

sanchezos
Serbia

Lucky you, at least you can upload something! I īve been trying to upload some power points for days and I haven īt managed it yet! I īm tired of trying.... I don īt think I īll be patient enough to try again and again... Don īt worry about the points, I īm sure you īll get them!
Hugs! 

10 Nov 2010