Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE IN THE WORKSHEET OR POWER POINT    

INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE IN THE WORKSHEET OR POWER POINT

marlene010284
Mexico

INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE IN THE WORKSHEET OR POWER POINT

Hello dear colleagues. I was downloading a ppt some minutes ago and realized that the instructions are many lines long. It �s impossible to memorize. Yesterday I found an amazing game too, but again the instruction were too long, so I decided to copy and paste in the same document, but everything moved.

Sometimes I just download but don �t name them or read the instructions because of lack of time, and when I open them again I don �t understant very well what to do.

Would it be possible for the creators to include "always" a tittle in the worksheet or ppt and the instructions IN THE DOCUMENT to make easier the saving and the understanding?

Believe me, sometimes it �s impossible to read each worksheet �s description.

Thanks in advanced

10 Nov 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Good idea Marlene.. I �ll try to include instructions in the first slide of my ppts in the notes area provided below the slide.

10 Nov 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

True.
Regarding PPTs, if the instructions are in the description but not in the PPT, you can copy and paste the description into the �notes � section of the PPT without affecting it (or just put it on a new slide. I try to include instructions in my PPTs, but sometimes I forget and have to include them in the description instead. :)

11 Nov 2010