Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Im having problems.. =(    

Im having problems.. =(

Aleredrock
Mexico

Im having problems.. =(

Hello!
Well I was really happy because I got to the 30 points and I could get the free downloads each day but I dont know why it tells me I don�t have those free downloads =( anyone knows when they might be activated or something??

11 Nov 2010      

MoodyMoody
United States

I �m relatively new, too. I think you may have to wait a day or two for the points to "kick in." I hope to get my thirty soon, too. That probably means I can download at the end of the week if I �m lucky.

11 Nov 2010     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

The reason is because you reached 30 points after the new worksheets were uploaded. You have to wait �till tomorrow to start getting your 30 free downloads.

11 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Look for your avatar picture and profile on the main page - top left. There should be written 30 or more points.

Then you will be able to download the 30 free RECENT printables.  Show all recent contributions

Your profile

your avatar

downloads: 32
My printables
Edit my account
Log out

Please read the FREE TUTORIALS and download FREE TEMPLATES.

Tutorials    Templates

I think you have either downloaded the older worksheets previously or downloaded more than 30 recent printables per day, so now you have no points left. You have used all your points.

Please upload more worksheets to get new points. I am afraid most people download the worksheets the first day only (for free). In order to get more points, you have to SHARE - upload some more worksheets of yours...

Hope it�s clear...

11 Nov 2010