Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

cortneyfields
United States

Penpals

I am looking for penpals.  I have about 150 students who would like to have an international penpal.  Their ages range from 5 to 11.  If you are interested let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

11 Nov 2010      

hannah1
Poland

Hi! I �m looking for penfriends for two of my students (they are 10years old). I would like their penfriends to be more or less the same age. If you would like to cooperate with me, let me know. Greets from Poland. Hannah :)

11 Nov 2010     

aniapen
Poland

Hi! I know that some of my pupils aged 10-13 would like to have penfriends. Perhaps there will be some younger ones, too, but I must ask them first. I can talk to them on Monday. Hope your students are interested in exchanging e-mails/letters with mine. Let me know :) Best, Anna

11 Nov 2010     

kewgarden
France

That �s just fluky!!! My son who is 9  and very keen on sport and English would really like to have a penpal.So if one of your students is interested in writing to a little French boy,please let us know.Have a nice weekend.Agn�s

11 Nov 2010