Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Question regarding bookmarks    

Question regarding bookmarks

magneto
Greece

Question regarding bookmarks

Hello, dear colleagues!

I would just like to ask a question: I was browsing through the bookmarks today and I noticed that the wss of one of the members of ESLP have been bookmarked by another member.
Just to be clear, I am not implying anything about the bookmarked member as he/ she is clearly in no need of points or anything, so I don �t think this is a case of one member advertising another for the latter to get points, etc., etc.
I was just wondering if we can do that, i.e. if we can bookmark members of ESLP whose work we admire.

Thanks in advance for your answers.Smile

11 Nov 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Yes Mag...you are allowed to bookmark my stuff...I give you permission. ;-)

11 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

LOL, Ed

P.S.: Don�t call me Mag. My name is Magneto and I�m a vindictive mutant...Muahaha!Evil Smile

11 Nov 2010     

MoodyMoody
United States

magneto, your avatar is better suited to my user name than yours! If Garfield isn �t "MoodyMoody" in that picture, I don �t know what is! Maybe you should go to the Marvel website and find a picture of this Magneto of whom you speak.

11 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi MAG (neto )
Unhappy

hope you are doing well with your new nick - Wink

Back to your question, I really don �t know about any rules in this website, but, ... to speak from the  bottom of my heart , I am getting fed up with rules.

I think there is something else above rules - principles.
I don �t think that advertising printables from members here is  correct, and, besides, it �s a waste of time, for those who are trying to find something and crash against the same info,  but,.....

the world goes on spining the same speed, it seems that people no longer take care of what is right, suitable, advisable.........
Don �t worry, pull your pillow the best side and try to sleep the best you can.

this is very sad, indeed,
You have just won my vote,

You are right, there is a huge necessity of showing up from some members and the old spirit is , slightly vanishing..
Pity, may be this is just a season disease and will also vanish

hugs

Do you know what "magneto is, in my Portuguese ?

LOL

kisses
Linda

12 Nov 2010