Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me please >>>>>>>>>>    

help me please >>>>>>>>>>

badooruae
United Arab Emirates

help me please >>>>>>>>>>

hi everyone

i need some help ..... i notice that someone enter my account and download printables.. my points are 99 and i only download about 37 printables.. i so download new printables every day . but today when i enter the website i found that my printables are 70.. how � that ..

please tell me what i can do..

should i register again with a new account or what ???????

please helppp

13 Nov 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

if you think someone is accessing your account without your permission, change your password to a difficult one combining letters and numbers. and avoid using passwords like names, dates of birth, cities... think about a password that will be hard to get eg. name of your 1st pet + age you were + colour (for me it could be: pirate0red) - but obviously you can create many difficult passwords, you just need to think of a password someone will have a hard time to guess!!!
have a nice day!!!
Elodie

13 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

No,
we are not allowed to have more than one account, so don �t create a new one!

Are you sure you didn �t downloaded some older contributions? Even when you click "download this contribution and than you cancel it, you lose a point. Maybe this is what has happened?
But if you are sure your points were stolen, I don �t think you can get them back because there is no proof (even when you send a PM to Victor, I am afraid he cannot give you the points back). But what you should do is to change immediately your password and DON �T tell it
anyone.
Good luck, Michaela

13 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

One more idea: Weren �t any of your contributions removed? In that case you would also lose the points.

13 Nov 2010     

badooruae
United Arab Emirates

thanks for your advices >>>>>>>>>
 i sure that i didn �t download 70 older contributuions.... but i will change my password and we will see what will happen?

thanks again

13 Nov 2010     

maali87
Kuwait

It �s better to change your password and email adress

13 Nov 2010