Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I need some help with PPT    

I need some help with PPT

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

baiba you cant embedd a video... the tutorial you pointed out it �s what i was talking about.... converting the video to flash

13 Nov 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Well Liz, does it matter how we name the file as long as it can be embedded? :))

13 Nov 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks, Baiba, never occured to me to look for tutorials on youtubeEmbarrassed In things like converting the video, I �m wholy dependant on my husband. He converted one video and it finally worked. Now we �ll try with the second oneSmile 
I did read the comments on the blog and did watch the tutorial.
Thanks to all for your help

13 Nov 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Baiba

Thanks a lot; I felt kind of stupid with the answer / help I tried to give to Sophia., When we are using a Mac everything turns easy and clear and, sometimes, working with a PC is not that different, so I thought I could help.

Anyway, Sophia, there is still one thing I can do. If you don �t win that struggle, you can always send me the files and I, I promise, I will do my best.

Hugs
Linda

13 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

baiba sorry for that, i put the emphasis in the name trying to explain it because the process to embedd and convert are different so if uselteacher woulnd have gotten the difference , she would have kept trying to do something that wasnt possible. anyway im happy you helped her and she got it right.   

14 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2