Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me to get more points, please!!    

Help me to get more points, please!!

V�nia Carla
Brazil

Help me to get more points, please!!

15 Nov 2010      

elderberrywine
Germany

If you want to get points here, you have to work for them like everybody else.
This is a site where you don �t get things for free. It �s give and take.

Make good printables and they will be downloaded.

If the �re not good enough, improve them. There are lots of tutorials to help you.

But PLEASE do not BEG
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR WORKSHEETS

It �s very bad style and annoys us a lot here. (On top of that, it�s against the rules of the site) If every new member did that, or if three out of ten new members did it, the forum would be full of beggars and no one who seeks help or information would find answers.

How would you deal with students who avoid making an effort and tried begging or cheating?

15 Nov 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

hello. welcome to ESLP

I think you should be thinking about how to improve your wss (if you want to get extra points) instead of advertising them and "begging" for some points...

I didn �t mean they aren �t important because they help us a lot but that is not the way to get them!!!

have a nice day!!!

Hug
Alex Carr

15 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Vania
You have 39 points now!  Congratulations!  That means you can download 30 worksheets or powerpoints from the recent contributions - everyday!!
Keep making worksheets and you �ll get more points.

L

15 Nov 2010     

Vivilui
Argentina

Keep trying and working! It �s the best way! I don �t like people begging, I love people working and doing their best.

16 Nov 2010