Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Easy Christmas song for 3/4 years old    

Easy Christmas song for 3/4 years old

Roclam
Italy

Easy Christmas song for 3/4 years old

Hi,
I teach adults and a student of mine is a teacher at a nursery school. Her English is still elementary, but she would like to try and teach an easy song to her little pupils for Christmas.
She has asked for my help, but since I have never taught little children I haven �t got a clue....
Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!!

16 Nov 2010      

jennyber
Iceland

I use for the very young "we wish you a merry Christmas" and skip the  second part of the song "good tidings to you and all of your kin". All they learn is "We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!"

16 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Must Be Santa by Raffi

16 Nov 2010     

poleta
Spain

I recommend you "Snowflakes" , "What do you want for Christmas" or "Santa, Santa where are you?" From Supersimple songs

http://www.supersimplesongs.com/cd1-20.html

16 Nov 2010     

Roclam
Italy

Great! Thank you very much !! I �ll pass the info to my student tomorrow.
Cheers

16 Nov 2010     

OhyouBrittneySensei
Japan

Just in case anyone searches for this topic again, Super Simple Songs has some very SIMPLE Christmas songs for toddlers. My 2/3-year old students sang "Goodbye Snowman" and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Pinkfong). Super Simple Songs also has many other great Christmas songs like S-A-N-T-A (like BINGO), Hello Reindeer (similar to Goodbye Snowman), and one more, I believe it�s "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." There is also a cute song called "I�m A Little Snowman" (like I�m A Little Teapot). ENJOY! I also create thematic units with hands-on activities and storybooks that re-enforce vocabulary. Some are also based on songs we normally go to on YouTube. It makes teaching the theme and language quicker because there�s a song to go with it. Soon I will be working on a Christmas thematic unit, but until then check out my other units. Check out my blog: https://ohayoubrittneysensei.blogspot.com

31 Mar 2019