Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD for Thursday, November 18, 2010 for the rest of you    

WOD for Thursday, November 18, 2010 for the rest of you

edrodmedina
United States

WOD for Thursday, November 18, 2010 for the rest of you

WOD for Thursday, November 18, 2010  
The baton has been passed. I will try to justice to this tradition we are creating. The new word for Thursday, November 18, 2010 is.... drum roll  please: calamistrate. Ok folks. Play hard and play often. Good luck and may the best daffynition win and if not, may the person who decides to answer my PM on time win!! Yay!! Remember no googling, no dictionaries and most of all no PeMing Les. Be creative and if you can �t be creative, be gross. Thank you and good luck.

18 Nov 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Pretty Please!!!!

18 Nov 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

calami-from calamity or trouble... strate from castrate... to �castrate � trouble or help sb out of trouble, to solve a problem...na-ah, still feels a lot like sth from culinary dictionaries, sth to do with calamari (squid)... well, it �s definitely too late in the day for me to say sth clever...

18 Nov 2010