Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching    

Teaching

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Teaching

Hi dear friends,

How are you all?I haven �t been here for a long time and have missed you sooo muchEmbarrassedAnd the reason of my absence that I got married two months ago and moved to another country called Daghestan,it �s in Russia.Here it �s not easy to find a job,to teach somewhere..there are just some cources but they aren �t developed so much, they don �t have high level of English hereUnhappyand I really miss my job in Baku...sitting at home and doing nothing.

Have a nice day!Smile

25 Nov 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Hope you get work soon. Meanwhile, enjoy the first days of married life.... congratulations!

25 Nov 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot!Embarrassed

25 Nov 2010     

chud
Israel

Congratulations for your marriage. Given you �ve got nothing to do, you may try to solve the WOD (Word of the Day) I published a couple of hours ago. A good way to spend time...Wink And don �t worry, you �ll find something or perhaps you should go for a startup and become a pioneer there...

25 Nov 2010