Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > interesting essay questions for advanced students    

interesting essay questions for advanced students

aftab57
United Kingdom

interesting essay questions for advanced students

I have uploaded a worksheet with interesting essay questions today please have a look.

6 Dec 2008      

Nannini
Portugal

...and they are really helpful for a discussion... thanks for sharing:)

6 Dec 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I have been so quiet for a long time and shall it continue.  I think you now understand how wrongly you judged me here on my  second day here. You opened a discussiin forum and judged me just because I wanted a worksheet or anythng else. I was not aware of the rules and how this site works. I think you understand now you were wrong. -LADYBIRD

6 Dec 2008     

dareka1
Japan

@erozelvolkan - ��nope. you were wrong.

� maybe there should be a sign asking people not to advertise their worksheets on the post board. It does get a bit tiring explaining that it is (obviously) not good etiquette to advertise your own worksheet on the message board due to how many new users join everyday.

6 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Ladybird/Silke,
 You may not believe this but one of  my aunts is German and you look a lot like  her when she was 30 years younger. I take your point so I shall refrain form this in the future. Thank you for the chastisement!

6 Dec 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

how could I know " the worksheets are not advertises in the site" if it were my second da?. And I really do not need my wss to be advertiesed.  I really do not care as well how many people doenload it. I just do it for the sake of the people here. I get no benefit.

6 Dec 2008     

dareka1
Japan

@aftab57 isn�t it late at night there?

6 Dec 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

and this is my last sentence in this forum. I shall just upload ,download, read and stay quiet. 

6 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

dareka1,
Yes it is 1.30 pm but I am the knight rider, I am the Mulla Nasruddin but still it is nearly my bedtime!

6 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

dareka1,
Yes it is 1.30 pm but I am the knight rider, I am the Mulla Nasruddin but still it is nearly my bedtime!

6 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Dareka1, I have been blind I noticed your avatar just now - its a donkey and if you look at my avatar you will see Mulla nasruddin sitting on a donkey, I think we have some affinity, please keep in touch through this forum. I have looked at your contributions and really they are marvelous.

Young brother erozelvolkan - please don�t take any criticism to hard we are all colleagues and friends here. Just laugh it off.

6 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >