Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading    

Uploading

eng789
Israel

Uploading

Anyone having trouble uploading printables.  They aren�t too big and they are .doc.

6 Dec 2008      

alex1968
Greece

Eng789!

I had no trouble uploading my ws this morning...in fact, I did it a couple of times in order to make some minor adjustments to the ws!!!

Are u sure it�s not too big?  More than 300Kb?  Whenever I had problems uploading it was because the clipart I�d used was too "heavy"...and I had to divide my ws into 2parts!

on improving ws I learnt how to resize the clipart and now my ws are significantly reduced in size...far less than 300Kb and I have no problems whatsoever uploading.

Now, I don�t have to change my ws at all because I know how to resize the clipart, AND I�m not forcing members to use up 2points in order to download my ws!!!

Give it a try!!!

Regards from Greece,
Alex

6 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Sometimes you need to be just under 300 kb as well.... I know if mine are 300kb exactly they dont send but they will if they are 290kb  :-)

6 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I finally managed to upload and there was no reason for the problem because they were all black and white, small and .doc .  I was getting an error message similar to the one we got when the lines went down.

6 Dec 2008     

xiles31
China

Well, I�ve been trying to send a file for a week... reducing it down to 200kb and still no success. I�m getting out of options and rather bored.

7 Dec 2008