Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cauffeepot īs gone    

Cauffeepot īs gone

manonski (f)
Canada

I certainly won īt miss her posts on the forum. I only wish she īd have taken her humor to the caf�. Victor asked her many times to stop and she refused.

5 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

C īmon, she ain īt no Anne Boleyn. 

5 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I know that Regina. She certainly dug herself into her own hole and was holding a pretty big shovel doing it.

5 Dec 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

She did no harm, she was fun and always helpful. She always made me smile with her "dear fans". And she was witty. RIP

5 Dec 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

I agree with pilarmham. I know I īll miss her.
Unhappy Stella

5 Dec 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

cauffeepot deliberately disrespected rules and ignored warnings. She challenged the system. OK, she did it in an amusing and witty way, but it was sheer provocation and I think she asked for being deleted. The system proved to be functioning.

In other respects and areas we are grateful to Victor for making sure that the system works and that there are no exceptions and not too many delays.
Concerning cauffeepot, we all have this tinge of regret, well, I suppose most of us do, as we all sympathize with the outlaw who challenges a system, - but the mature reaction seems to be to say: we would make no fuss for other people who abused the forum for slightly nonsensical purposes.

5 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Pilar, does that mean that as long as I make people laugh, I can break the rules?

I did not ask for her account to be cancelled and I once told someone in a pm that I would  enjoy her wit if she took it to the cafe.

5 Dec 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

No matter how funny and kind she was; for sure, she has been rude with our webmaster; when we visite someone, some different country... we must follow their rules - Caufee never wanted to follow the rules, I can accept that, but if she can īt accept the rules here, then, here is not her place. No matter how many of us may miss her.

@ Cauffee, you may go on being an excentric and may be you will be very popular and happy, I do hope so; but, in the real world, we, common people, need rules, most of us don īt appreciate anarchy when we are working.

May you be as happy as I think you deserve - MERRY CHRISTMAS, CAuffee.

Merry christmas to all of you
Linda

5 Dec 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I know there are rules, here and everywhere, and I know they are absolutely necessary for a community to function. But I īm a bit too human and therefore contradictory so, as well as this, I can say I liked and will miss Cauffeepot.

Wish you all a great week!

5 Dec 2010     

Mietz
Germany

Isn īt there a scapegoat in every group? If one goes, a next one will come along for sure. I hope that one will be as funny and entertaining as Cauffee!

5 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >