Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > voiced and voiceless TH    

voiced and voiceless TH

len.len
Poland

voiced and voiceless TH

Hi...

Dear hard-working teachers all over the world :)

Have you seen here some nice woksheets, an activity or a game presenting differences bw voiced  and voiceless "TH"  for CHILDREN (around 8-10)?
I wrote "TH" in browser but I found nothing interesting.

Perhaps you can recommend something catchy for children?

If you happen to know, please send a link.

Thanks a million...

Happy teaching!

8 Dec 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

Well I have a project on TH sound, there is a poster, fill in exercises, minimal pairs exercises, definition exercises, pair game (write what you hear), stories with th sounds, a big collection of tongue twisters easy and more challenging...
It is 16 pages... I will try to share it but I am afraid of moderators as the tongue twisters had been collected from various sources and I cannot remember exactly where I got them from...

8 Dec 2010     

starrr
Brazil

Hello Moravac.Please if u can send me this material I am in need of it too..Wink

my e-mail id is ( this e-mail is safe and protected against spammers and scammers and it was done just to receive and give tips and files to and from ELSPRINTABLES) SO it won�t be a problem to post it here. Before someone complain about it here.

[email protected]

thanks for it. Hugs ;-0)

8 Dec 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I have read the project of mine and I think there is so much work of mine that hopefully it would be considered original. It took me ages to complete this work so I think I deserve some points for that...
If not, then the tens of irregular verb lists on eslprintables would have to be found non-original too...
There are many exercises of mine and 17 teacher �s tips, boargames, fill-in ex, original book design, writing exerices etc... Plus useful weblinks...
So lets see what the strict moderators say... I stated the sources in the file...

8 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Do I need a ticket to get in line to obtain it? Is it already available for download? I looged in now and just found this post, of course any work coming from you will be much appreciated.

Can �t wait to get my hands on it!

Hugs

9 Dec 2010     

Hazza
Australia

Looking forward to it!!!

9 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Me too Tongue

9 Dec 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I have a few things I could share too.  Let me know if you need more material.

Pinky

9 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

I would appreciate that @Pinky!

9 Dec 2010