Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just an idea (not new though): Forum to Victor    

Just an idea (not new though): Forum to Victor

Tere-arg
Argentina

Just an idea (not new though): Forum to Victor

Sorry Victor, for this would imply more work for you, but it could be a solution or the root to a solution.

I think we are having so many problems communicating with each other mainly because of the forum format.
If it was possible to have a wider look of it,  I mean...seeing the topics, which at the moment get lost so quickly, everything would be easier.

Sometimes, it happens there is some interesting subject I want to follow and when I come here, it has gone. When I search for it under the title it should be, it is not there...so most of the times I give up as do not have so much time as to search for it.

Maybe someone has a better idea or can brush this up...  It would be great to be able to improve this tool.

7 Dec 2008      

eng789
Israel

I agree with you,  there have been some really important topics discussed in the forum that seem to get lost in the mix.  You don�t get a chance to read what some has said about a point you made.

All the fancy sparklely messages are also taking up tons of important space. It seems to have become a contest to see who can come up with fanciest  message. 

7 Dec 2008