Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Thanks for helping me & I need more HELP!    

Thanks for helping me & I need more HELP!

wakebeauty
Brazil

Thanks for helping me & I need more HELP!

Not a long time ago I came here asking for themes suggestions for an English conference and some of you helped me out. These are the people I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU:  caracola90 , ballycastle1  and  izulia!

So, with your help I came across this theme: ENRICHING OUR PRACTICE, EMPOWERING OUR TEACHING.  (What do you, my ESLp colleagues, think about it?)

A Friend and I, (both ordinary Englsih teachers) decided to do something different for us and for the other English teachers, so we are organizing the First English as a Foreign Language Conference in our city. And during this conference we �ll launch the First English Teachers Association of Pernambuco (our state)

You can understand it better here:
(it �s in Portuguese, but you can translate the page using the babel fish translator on the right corner)

So my dear colleagues, now I need your help more than ever! I wanted to ask anybody here who has experience with English conferences/seminars/workshops, etc and with English teachers associations to help me with ideas, tips, suggestions, materials, folders  of others conferences you �ve participated  or anything that could help me in any way. Anything you can do for us, will be priceless

We need as much help as possible, because we are inexperienced teachers trying to do something big, not only for us, but for all the other English teachers who feel alone in our state, like us.

As I said in another post in my blog, paraphrasing The Lion king: 

"TOGETHER WE ARE MORE THAN A
 ï¿½.�*�*�♪♫♪♫ THOUSANDWE ARE ONE ..."�.�*�*�♪♫♪♫

12 Dec 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

check your pm

12 Dec 2010