Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help please    

Help please

vlay
Peru

Help please

Hello every boby:
I would like you to help me please. I wrote this composition and I want to be completely sure if it�s perfect. Maybe you  can make some corrections please. I�ll really appreaciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Caroline:
I�m very interested in applying for that language subject. Can you tell me when the course starts and what I need to get a vacancy?.
I think it�s an excellent idea for me to study with foreign teachers and partners from all over the world, also I �d like to take some grammar and conversation courses because they are very important to develop my profession in my country.
These days, I don�t have much money, could you tell me how much the educational summer camp would cost? because I need to work harder than now to get some extra money.
I appreciate you organize the trip together, thanks for that and I �d prefer to visit the Great Barrier Reef because I visited Australia desert two years ago and I �d like a completely new experience.
Many thanks for your help and I�m looking forward to hearing from you soo.
Best wishes.
Victor Lay 

15 Dec 2010      

mariby22
United States

looks nice

15 Dec 2010     

treasure0911
France

Hi!

It looks good except a few things I do not really understand or I would improve:

"that language subject" is that a camp?

Can you tell me when the course starts and what I need to get a vacancy?. ??????

... also (moreover) I �d like to take some grammar and conversation courses

I appreciate you organize the trip together, ??????

Many thanks for your help and I�m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hope it helps!

You �re so lucky to go to Australia!

15 Dec 2010     

ballycastle1
United Kingdom

Hi Victor,  Without changing your letter too much, something like this would fit the bill:

Dear Caroline,

I�m very interested in applying for the educational summer camp in Australia. Can you tell me when the camp starts and how to apply?

I think it�s an excellent idea for me to study with foreign teachers and partners from all over the world. Given the choice, I would prefer to visit the Great Barrier Reef because I visited the Australian desert two years ago and I �d like a completely new experience. I�d also like to take additional courses in grammar and conversation because they will help my professional development when I return home.

Could you tell me how much the camp will cost? As finances are rather tight at the moment, I am sure that I will need to take on additional work to make some extra money.

Thank you for organizing the trip and for all your help.  I�m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Victor Lay 

15 Dec 2010     

vlay
Peru

Thanks for your answers , I know that here I can find wonderful people who always help and give their valuable point of view.Thanks.

16 Dec 2010