Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English for dentistry    

English for dentistry

ignis.fatuus
Poland

English for dentistry

Hello Everyone!
I have a quick question to You. Do you happen to know any books or websites dealing with Englis for dentistry? I have just started teaching my dentist ( :) ) and he wants to learn some appropriate vocabulary.  I  know there are many books, but the problem is tey are designed for more advanced learners, he �a a beginner. Probably it �d be a good idea to base the whole course on one leading coursebook and add some vocabulary.
Maybe some of you have a similar experience and could give me some precious advice...
Anyway, have a lovely day/evening.
Take care
:)
martyna

16 Dec 2010      

ellakass
Israel

http://www.finedentistry.com.au/Terms.htm
 Good luck!

16 Dec 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Martyna

I had the same question a month ago in relation to dental assistants.  Some very kind members gave me the following fantabulous links.  Take a look through them because some might suit your purposes.

That �s a great link Ellakass.  I �ll be adding it to my list.

Cheers

Jayho

17 Dec 2010     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

Many thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!
All the materials look very interesting and helpful.
Take care
:)
martyna

17 Dec 2010