Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Dear mena22:    

Dear mena22:

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Dear mena22:

Hi mena22! First of all thank you for your help. I am so sorry I bothered you, it was not my purpose. Right now I have a very difficult economic situation, so I have 3 jobs to help my family. I have many different compromises, but I am not trying to get all the things done. I, myself did my research and right now I have a PPT of about 70 slides. (Which I am planning to upload here when ready) But I am still asking for help because I have a lot of theory and few activities, and maybe because I�m so busy, anything comes to my mind. I know for sure that there are many persons with wonderful ideas here, and as you said, I didn�t forget the purpose of this site: it is a matter of sharing... It is not your fault that I have to work so hard, and that my time is very limited; but I have also helped many persons in this site. I am not expecting you to feel pity of myself, I am just giving you an explanation to  reply your comment. I hope I can help you sometime. Best wishes.

7 Dec 2008      

libertybelle
United States

hey Dianna

I understand the big gap between knowing things in theory and then being
creative by making materials for practice.

I found this page here on this site by writing multiple intellegence and voila!
there seems to be lots of worksheets.

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=multiple+intelligence&B1=Search#thetop

I hope this helps.
L
(never put off til tomorrow what you can do today, it only makes you more stressed!)

7 Dec 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Dear Diana,

have you tried this?

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

Just type multiple intelligence and you will have 2 pages full of exercises. You can also google for it, there are lots of sites. I hope they will help you.
There has already been a debate about how we use or should use this forum. I personally tend to agree with both sides (does this mean I am neutral or just coward? LOL) I think it depends on every user of this site, on us; on our good sense or mood. Let�s try to keep things calm and smooth. A new week is about to start and we need all the energy we�ve got.

ps: dear L, I liked your VOILA. Wink

7 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

It�s OK Dianna! I just wanted you to give it some thought and you have. I understand that you must work very hard and that it is extremely difficult to have 3 jobs and do them all well. After all, we are only human, arent we?! However, you have to try to organise your time. If you have been asked to make a 2-hour speech on Multiple Intelligences for other teachers in your country, that�s a Big, HUGE RESPONSIBILITY, which requires a lot of hard work from you so that you meet their expectations. That�s  not something you can ask the teachers in this forum THE DAY BEFORE your presentation. And that�s certainly not something that you yourself can do overnight. Instead of trying to get more material, maybe you should just be practising your presentation, your tone of voice, your non-verbal startegies, that is,  the way you are going to draw people�s attention to the content you have to trasmit - make it simple and clear -- and Be condident! Then let people share their experiences abour how they use multiple Intelligences in the classroom. They love doing that, and we all learn a lot from it. And they�ll love it even more because they will find out after your presentation that most of them already  develop those intelligences with their students. Some  just didn�t know that there was a theory beyond their daily practice at school. Don�t get them piles of material. TALK TO THEM! COMMUNICATE WITH THEM LOOKING THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE! You�ll do GREAT! Believe me!

A big hug from the Azores
Mena

7 Dec 2008