Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TURRON RECIPE    

TURRON RECIPE

Yolandaprieto
Spain

TURRON RECIPE

Hello dear friends, somebody has written a private message to me asking me for the recipe I talked about in one of yesterday �s threads.

The only problem is to find soft turr�n but in most places can be found and if not you can substitute it for walnuts cream or something sweet and creamy.
Here it is and it can �t be easier to make for Christmas:
You need 1/2 kilo  of whip cream (it has to be hard, do it with the electric mixer)
A bar of soft turr�n heated in a saucepan with a little milk to make it softer. You mix both things together once the turr�n  is cold and put the mixture in the freezer for four hours. If you want (most would) to make a hot chocolate sauce, just put some cream or milk with dark chocolate in the microwave oven at a very low temperature so that the chocolate doesn �t taste sour and that �s it
I hope you will try and like it,  mmmm, yummy!!
Yolanda

18 Dec 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

yummy!
Thanks a lot for the recipe!

18 Dec 2010     

abba
Spain

You can check the following website: www.webos-fritos.com I think she �s got the recipe and she is very good at explaing the pocess. Everythig seems to be very easy. Hope it helps.

18 Dec 2010