Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > failing in upllading again and again Help Help    

failing in upllading again and again Help Help

lanasnow
China

failing in upllading again and again Help Help

I have been trying lots of times since last Friday, but it all failed,  it all said the website can�t be opened. And my file is word, no more than 100kb, I am really borded and frustraded. I am in China, is it a reason?
Can anybody help me?

8 Dec 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Dear lanasnow,

I have read many members complaining about difficulties when trying to upload.

The fact that you are in China has nothing to be.

The file should not be more then 300 kb and it must be .doc and not .docx
If your document is ok, then the problem must be on the page.

Just be patient. It is question of time until it is solved.

8 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I had the same problem,  try to copy it to a new page and save it with a new .doc name.  I�m not sure why,but for some reason it worked. 

8 Dec 2008     

lanasnow
China

Dear Tere-arg,

Thank you for your answering. I will keep trying until oneday it works, actually I am teaching Chinese in an International School in China. I really find out this site is useful and all the resources we can share together are valueable. YOu know in Chinese study we haven�t got as many funny worksheets as in English. So very often I have to look for resources from Internet and then change the language into Chinese by Photoshop.

8 Dec 2008     

lanasnow
China

I finally made it. It goes well when I upload it again this afternoon. But the same file I made before. It just made me feel confused but of course happy.Thanks to you all who has ever supported me.

9 Dec 2008