Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Which books are you reading nowadays ?    

Which books are you reading nowadays ?

epit
Turkey

Which books are you reading nowadays ?

Which  books are you reading nowadays ?I like reading  different books from different contries �literature .Turkish literature is very nice, but learning from diferent culture and geograpy is very interesting too.As I can read in translation versions ,I couldn �t give examples but I wonder whatbooks I have to read from diferent countries ?Happy NEW year s and have good celebrations !

26 Dec 2010      

miameto
Turkey

the first book coming my mind is "a tale of two cities" i strongly recommend you :)

26 Dec 2010     

miss K.
Ukraine

I enjoy children �s books! Some of them, like fairy tales- change with the flow of times. Even if the tale is made up in traditional style there can be a modern touch to it.

26 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Right now, I �m halfway through Room by Emma Donoghue.

Happy holidays! I �ll be having dinner with Giovanni (from ESLprintables) later today!

26 Dec 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi  ,Miameto "a tale of two cities" is of course a good novel and a classic, but I wanted to learn different books new ,contemporary ones you know like "Love by Elif  Şafak"   Miss  K I like children books too but Could you give me same sample from Ukraine literature ?Manonski I wil look for Room by Emma Donoghuebecause I haven �t heard about it before .EmbarrassedBtw hope you enjoy your dinner for all the eslprintables friends ,too .More books from more countries ,pleaseHugs to everybody . 

26 Dec 2010     

olaola
Italy

I am reading "Azazel" by  Youssef Ziedan

26 Dec 2010     

Mulle
Denmark

I am just about to finish Elin Hilderbrand �s The Castaways. A novel about four couples -and the secrets of their friendship as one couple tragically dies.

26 Dec 2010     

Turkey

azezel is really scary horrific .... mysterious

26 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Sorry Epit, it �s not clear to me, do you want to know what we are reading now or the title of classic books of every Country?

Well, now I �m reading "A journey" by Tony Blair

Ciao 

26 Dec 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Kafka is new every time you start him. Right now (following Kafka �s advice) I �m reading Dostoyevsky �s The Brothers Karamazov. Amazing.

26 Dec 2010     

epit
Turkey

Dear Mariannina ,I want to know  not  famous in all over the world , but contemporary (I mean written in the last fifty years) and popular books that belong your countries .A Journey by Tony Blair must be interesting .Could  you say from Italian literature ?Hugs

26 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >