Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TESOL īs Electronic Village Online 2011 (EVO)     

TESOL īs Electronic Village Online 2011 (EVO)

bamarcia
Brazil

TESOL īs Electronic Village Online 2011 (EVO)

I īd like to invite you to join this years � EVO.
"For five weeks from 10 January, participants and ESOL experts can engage in collaborative, online discussion or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions will bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by the land-based convention and will allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible. Sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe."

Registrations are open

Looking forward to "seeing" you in one of the sessions,

Marcia

6 Jan 2011      

Montypython
France

Hi Marcia!
I posted a similar post a few days ago and am so glad I joined again! It is fabulous!
See you there!!!:)
marie

6 Jan 2011     

starrr
Brazil

THANKS A LOT MARCIA, YOU SIMPLY HAVE MADE MY DAY TODAY! Very useful web tools and very interesting courses online and the best all for FREE and we can enjoy our free time we have now to do all of them if possible before the classes start all over again next February!

I will do 4 of them! thanks a lot! GOD BLESS you to share this amazing EVOīS TESOL for all of us! enjoy your holidays knowing you have made us more happy today!

I have also posted this LINK and information about EVOīS TESOL in all my groups and social networks I own, so more teachers can have this useful tools and learn more about teaching using new technologies..

Big Hug ;-0) Wink thanks a million!

6 Jan 2011     

izulia
China

Hi Marcia,
I got very interested in this workshop but the website wouldn īt open. Could it be one of the few websites that are banned in China?! How annoying...

6 Jan 2011