Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Strange message    

Strange message

Ellen-Mine
Denmark

Strange message

This "strange" message vame into my private mailbox today, wonder why!!!!

HELLO,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL.
MY NAME IS BECCA IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS THE ONLY WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURED MAN WITH NICE VISION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE IN http://www.eslprintables.com I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO PLEASE TRY AND REPLY ME WITH THIS BOX.([email protected]). SO I CAN AS WELL SEND MY PIC TO YOU.
THANKS BECCA,

8 Dec 2008      

flaviatl
Argentina

I got the same message!! I deleted it before reading it all but this person must have gotten my mail from this site.
I guess we shouldn�t pay attention to it!

8 Dec 2008     

borna
Croatia

Yes, I got the same mail! Somebody is playing with us, and the person probably has too much free time! I replied before reading these posts, wishing her all the best in search of Mr Right! How crazy am I?

8 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I also got the same message. I agree with you Flavia but I also agree with Ellen-Mine that this is quite strange.

I got a similar one some months ago when I subscribed to this site.

8 Dec 2008     

lilikar
Mexico

I got the same message, too bad someone is using eslprintables to spam

8 Dec 2008     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hey there! I got the message twice too... Just mark it spam and that�s it!
Cheers!

8 Dec 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, all

It seems someone�s abusing of our E-Mail.

That�s why some time ago I advised not to exchange e-mail addresses publicly on the forum.

I think the harm is done but hope Victor could help find a way to avoid such inconvenience in the future.

8 Dec 2008     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Some time ago someone send me a message asking for money.  I hope everyone on this site is careful.

9 Dec 2008