Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT    

WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT

Mariethe House
France

Congraatulations my pretty friends! Just got the downloadable version and I am... crying!!
I knew what my participation was and was expecting something of the kind: light, and not so profound and I find something really deep and generous and written with the deepest roots of the heart of each one of you! I am really proud of you ! I am really proud of being your friends! I am proud of belonging to this community. And I thank each one of you who acknowledged this piece of loving work... each one of you would have done the same because generosity is a communicative "bug" Smile and each one of you is damn generous, I am sure!

12 Jan 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

You �ve said it all, Mariethe.!!!
I also feel proud of being  part of this community and being your friend. You and all the cafe gang  are one of the most generous  and warm-hearted people I �ve ever met.
Congratulations to all of the wonderful people for their work!!!Clap  Hug   Heart

Friendship is Love, without his wings.  ~Lord Byron, L �Amiti� est l �Amour sans Ailes

12 Jan 2011     

meuge
Argentina

I feel so proud! Congratulations to everyone involved in this great project! As soon as I am back home i will get it! See you around!

12 Jan 2011     

mirelli
Brazil

Congratulations my friends!!!

You all deserve the best!

12 Jan 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

That is very nice. Congratulations to you all.

12 Jan 2011     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Congratulations to you all !!!!
Amazing!

12 Jan 2011     

Zora
Canada

Great initiative. Hope it�s a big success. Thumbs Up

Hugs,
Hug

12 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Still ... People,
Am I the only one who got charged sooooooo much for the paper version ??? Not working, I �m telling you! Each time I try, they charge me over 80 euros for a single copy!!
Soo, who �s honest here ??? Hmm???
I guess I �ll have to try the download version. ( Just for you to know, authors. ;o)
Sylv �
PS : Saying : �this is great! � is one thing - ordering the book is another...Don�t you think ??????

12 Jan 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

@ Sylvie: they probably know how much your income is ... LOL

12 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Sara,
All these people saying � I �ve got it �!!!! ...........My income ???????? Yep, you �re probably right!!!LOL
Sara, I like honest people. LOLAint I funny ???
WinkTake care!!!

12 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >