Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good site on classroom management    

Good site on classroom management

juliag
Japan

Good site on classroom management

Hi,
I might in fact have heard about this first here, I can �t remember, so sorry if I am repeating a link that has already been given.

But this guy Rob Pelvin has some great ideas and if you sign up you can get a free mini course on classroom management.

Enjoy!
Julia

11 Jan 2011      

serene
Greece

Thanks a lot, Julia! It was Jayho who posted the same link the other day but I think this free offer wasn �t available then.

11 Jan 2011     

juliag
Japan

Oh, I didn �t realize it had been posted so recently sorryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I �ve been on the mailing list for some time, but only started to take notice properly when the freebie offer came upEmbarrassed
I �ve leave it anyway, for anyone who didn �t see it the other day.

11 Jan 2011     

serene
Greece

Thanks again, Julia! Smile
I �ve already been sent the intro to the mini course. 

11 Jan 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Julia and Serene

I have given this link in the past in response to several posts but I originally got the link from here too. 

It�s an excellent site and I am grateful that I signed up a long time ago.  The e-mailed resources are excellent.  Rob Plevin is a talented and generous man.  Sadly he was off the scene for about six months.  He was savagely attacked in his own home and was seriously ill for while.  He is slowly returning to work.  He is passionate about his job and it shows in what he electronically produces (he also does workshops but I think these are on hold). 

I highly recommend this resource, even if you don�t have classroom managment problems.  His stuff is simply fantastic.  Julia�s post is a timely reminder and she has given the link above.

Cheers

Jayho

12 Jan 2011