Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistake on a worksheet    

Mistake on a worksheet

evelinamaria
Portugal

Mistake on a worksheet

I�m so sorry, but I�ve uploaded a worksheet on Xmas decorations, but there was a mistake on it. Since it is saved as an image, those who downloaded that worksheet cannot correct it...
So, can anyone tell me what should I do? Should I uploaded it again, saying the first one was not ok? Should I delete the first one...?
Thanks in advance.
Evelina

9 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I have seen that some teachers update the printable and get in contact with those who left comments to send the correct version via e-mail.

9 Dec 2008     

Im Lety
Mexico

You should  delete the one that has the mistake...And upload the correct one...If dont,  people will down load it as it is right now...Most people don read the information that is added...They just look and if they need it, they take it...If they dont read that has a mistake maybe they will get confuse...Approve

9 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I agree with you ImLety
I think it�s better to delete the ws and upload it again.

9 Dec 2008