Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Would somebody like to chat in Italian with me?    

Would somebody like to chat in Italian with me?

Bare
Croatia

Would somebody like to chat in Italian with me?

Hi dear friends, my mum adores this site and I �m sort of taking advantage of it too. I �d like to know is there anybody who speaks Italian and is willing to help me to improve my conversational skills? I �m studying Italian at school, but we don �t speak much so I �d like to chat with somebody, just to get the grip of it. I �ve chosen this site to ask for help because my mum says that there are a lot of interesting people here, and that you guys are always willing to talk. Handshake
I �m 17 and I �m very into languages so I hope you �ll help me out. Thanks in advance! Smile

P.S.: I �d like to start learning Finnish too, but I have no idea where I can find Finnish materials for beginners. Help! Geek
Goga �s Franka

13 Jan 2011      

maryse pey�
France

ciao cara,

perch� no ? sono molto fortunata perch� sono nata francese ma soprattuto italiana ! E ho anche la fortuna d �insegnare l �inglese... Se mai t �interessa la conversazione con una donna che potrebbe essere la tua mamma...

Bacini come si dice da noi.

Marisa

13 Jan 2011     

Bare
Croatia

Ciao Marisa!
Prima di tutto, tante grazie! Hug
I �ll PM you via my mother �s account then.
Tanti baci!

13 Jan 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Franka
First of all let me congratulate you on your unbelievable talent.
You sing beautifully.
My Italian has fallen into disrepair through lack of use so I won �t bore you with it, but if you are looking for Finnish educational materials you can try these sites;

good luck

13 Jan 2011     

Bare
Croatia

@franknbea
Thanks a million for your response and for the links you sent me. I �m so glad to have them! Big smile
And thanks for your compliment. Embarrassed My mum told me that you have a lot of talents too! She was delighted when she heard about the book you published with other teachers from the caf�, and especial congratulation for your radio shows. How d �you manage to do all that? Shocked
Thanks again! Big smile

13 Jan 2011