Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Prayer for the victims of the floods    

Prayer for the victims of the floods

Sara26
Brazil

Prayer for the victims of the floods

Hello everyone,

I guess each one of us could take a minute of our day and pray for the victims of the floods in Brasil, Australia and any other places which are facing these terrible catastrophes.
Blessings to all.

13 Jan 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ve just done Man in the Mirror and the Earth Song by M. Jackson with my teenagers. They were completely silent for a while and in the end didn �t want to go home. Dear Sara, I bet they �re all praying for someone tonight... As am I...

13 Jan 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

My heart goes out  with all those people. Devasting news!!!Hug

14 Jan 2011     

juliag
Japan

Thank you for this reminder of how some of our friends are suffering dear Sara, they are in our thoughts and prayers.

14 Jan 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Australia is a crazy country. I live very close to Brisbane and Toowoomba where the latest floods are occuring. To think only two years ago both cities were in the middle of a severe drought and were in such danger of running out of water that Toowoomba had a referendum to see whether the people were prepared to recycle their grey (waste) water. Now they have too much water!

My heart goes out to all the people affected by these floods in Australia, Brazil, Colombia and wherever else there are these disasters.
God bless, Joy

14 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

My heart goes out to the people Australia, Brazil and any other country affected by such disasters.

I hope that, at least, this is the end of it; I hope no more lives will be lost.

Stay strong...

14 Jan 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Human beings are so tiny when Mother Nature is angry... Yes, I worry about my friends all over the world when they suffer from all these disasters... Let �s be humble such in front of the natural strength and helpful as often as possible.

My thoughts are with all the people who deserve to be helped wherever they are... We must also try to better respect our very 1st Mother : Earth !

May "She" be pitiful with us ! "She" has been so patient when men are acting with such nonsense and cruelty !

Yes, I do believe we can open our heart, our soul to a better comprehension and complicity with "her" and other human beings.

14 Jan 2011