Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank God    

Thank God

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Thank God

Thank God! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God!

Protestors in Tunisian streets won �t be shot anymore, malls won �t be looted anymore, nightmares won �t haunt us every night anymore, children won �t stay away from school anymore, ...

Whew! I can access You Tube and Dailymotion for the first time in my life. I feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am TUNISIAN.

NB: I apologize for whoever thinks that this cybercpace is not the right place for saying this, but it �s beyond me! ESLprintables is my family! You are my brothers and sisters. Who can I pour my heart out to if not my family?

14 Jan 2011      

Mariethe House
France

It is a great victory for your country and I am so happy about it. It is a great victory for freedom in Tunisia   and we hope this will be the beginning towards freedom for other suffering countries! Cheers .Smile

14 Jan 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Let freedom ring!!! How appropriate with Dr. Martin Luther King Day approaching!! Congratulations!!

14 Jan 2011     

juliag
Japan

What wonderful news, Ebrahmi. No wonder you want to share it. Most of us take feeling safe in our homes, schools, streets and stores as a given. I hope one day soon you and your fellow countrymen and women will be able to, too.

14 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

That �s great news! I hope this is is the beginning of a better life for you and your people!
Hug

14 Jan 2011     

Mariethe House
France

People are still on the streets and it is quite understandable, but the police and the army are not shooting anymore and the hope for more democracy is showing... Of course things can �t be sorted out in one day tulpen! 

14 Jan 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Approve Today the world is a better place. Congratulations to the tunisian people!

14 Jan 2011     

ryma
Tunisia

Tunisia will be a  better place for ALLLLLLLlll the tunisians . Thank God .May God help UUUUs

14 Jan 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Mariannina

14 Jan 2011     

SEMSEM
Tunisia

thank God, we are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.And we know now that we can make change whenever we Tunisian poeple want

14 Jan 2011