Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stop rudeness - To Roberta and many people who has been accused    

Stop rudeness - To Roberta and many people who has been accused

Im Lety
Mexico

Stop rudeness - To Roberta and many people who has been accused

Roberta not only has frames...She has worksheets too...Of course that a frame is not a ESL resource or an activity...But come on!!! Nobody is being lied here for the simple reason that on the title always says �frame or border�...Is decition of each person to download it...I read yesterday te reaction of Roberta and she is completely right in defending herself...Who has been rude here...?...Every day I read very rude comments...I know some people here work very hard to improve this website but that doesnt give you the right to hurt people the way you do...There are many ways to say things correctly...Remember �every single person here, has fealings�...In every proyect we do...Always you will find problems...Most in this huge page...I have worked for years using the internet and I havent seen and felt this sensation of sadness...We are teachers and I supose we have good manners...Please do not let this situation get the worst of you...If you have a complain go direct with Victor and stop pointing out the people like that...Im sure Victor will solve this...If can remember he always has been polite when he answers a comment on the forum...We all should do the same...�A bad word hurts more than a stone� (hope you get the last sentence...I dont know how to write it) Disapprove

9 Dec 2008      

Tekila
Turkey

I agree with you ImLety about the style of the language that is being used. Rather than criticizing so harshly, people can write their suggestions to Victor with a smooth language which does not hurt the others that much. I�m sure that Victor will take the suggestions into consideration. It�s debatable whether these wss should be used or not, but please do not hurt people in that way..

9 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Where has Roberta been accused?
I�ve seen her accusing Frenchfrog of bulling, intimidation, etc. But I haven�t seen Frenchfrog being rude to Roberta. She just posted her opinion with some links to examples.
We, as teachers, should be able to face criticism.

9 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I think she was reacting to the comments on the ws itself:

and maybe the subsequent comments that follow.

9 Dec 2008     

Im Lety
Mexico

If every single person here, write comments like the ones we all have read , not only about frames or borders...Im talking about everything...This page would so unpleasant like it is righ now...There are one thousand and one ways to say something and give some links is not an excuse to tell things like that...

Manners is the first thing we have to practice since we started each day... �respect the rights of others is peace�...

This page is made for every person here...
Maybe you dont have time to read all the comments but, dont you thing is a �red light� the fact that many people is pointing  them out eachother and writing on the forum each day about this kind of topics?... 
Im talking about manners and the way to say things Mr ...

10 Dec 2008