Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My friend got banned    

My friend got banned

kujuminnos
Indonesia

My friend got banned

I am using my friends account and writing this mail to get help. Yesterday I got a message that i had 4 reported worksheets and they will be delated and i will loose the points that I had from them. But today when I tried to log in to my account, I couldnt, coz it said that i had broken the rules of the site and I got banned. And yes, I had copied some pictures from other sites, but later when i learned I stopped that, and this is unfair to be banned the account at all. And I need my account back, coz my students are all waiting for me there. Does anyone know how I can get it back??? Thx for all...

3 Feb 2011      

zailda
Brazil

"The administrator of the website is allowed to cancel your account at his discretion if you don �t follow the rules of the website."

3 Feb 2011     

donapeter
Romania

I don �t understand this sentence: "And I need my account back, coz my students are all waiting for me there.". Where is there

3 Feb 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

But dona, it �s crystal clear! The students are waiting in the lost account ... Wacko 

3 Feb 2011     

donapeter
Romania

LOL
Stupid me! 

3 Feb 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

so they must be lost, too.
Poor, poor students....

3 Feb 2011     

Stellam