Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am very dissapointed    

I am very dissapointed

Just_a_Teacher
Romania

I am very dissapointed

I just want to thank Victor for deleting my old account because of yesterday frame topic. Thanks for ignoring my work and for not understand my reason to upload those documents. The truth always hurts... If you are really fair i hope you will do the same with the other accounts that have this type of documents to respect the rules.
I hope this account will survive so i can see the reply... 

9 Dec 2008      

mandm
Spain

I�m in the same situation as yours. ConfusedI don�t completely agree with this idea of deleting our accounts and it doesn�t seems to me quite fair. I have sent many e-mails to him but I haven�t got any reply... I sent a document that I had on my computer but I didn�t realise that it was a work from another site, just because we�ve got so many worksheets on our pc and sometimes we don�t remember exactly where does a contribution comes from. Then, researching this website I�ve found the same contribution and everything is allright with other accounts...Ermm.

I just want to contribute with other teachers sharing my stuff and I think I�m gonna send my previous worksheets again because they were downloaded so many times and I suposse they were useful for those who downloaded them. It will be a difficult task but I consider it is worth the effort.
ThanksSmile

9 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Hello,

Of course, I don�t know who you were.
Anyway, No account has been deleted for sending  frames.
If your account has been deleted  it must be that your frame was copied from another website.
Please, be more careful this time. I�m not happy at all when I have to delete users� accounts, but it is necessary to keep things fair.

9 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi guys,

A suggestion.  Every worksheet I make for myself I keep in a folder called - My Creations.  Then if I want to upload i know that it is one of my own.  I often have a second copy in the appropriate folder (i.e. games or starters) to make things easy for me to find - but the first save is always into that �my creations� folder.  I hope this helps you remember which are from the web and which are original.

9 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi mandm,

In the uploading page you can see this in colour red:
If you have a worksheet that you didn�t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON�T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

In other words:
You make a worksheet -  send it.
You find a worksheet - DON�T SEND IT

Please, understand that all this is necessary.

9 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hi all,
I am also exactly doing the same with you Vickii.
Nevertheless I have never forget my own job once I have done it.
I do not understand people who say "I couldn�t remember whether it is mine!!!!"
I can remember my worksheet at first sight even after long years.
Maybe this is typical of me.I cannot wait everyone to have good memory.And I am not accusing anybody.
But Vickii�s suggestion is pretty good so the ones who have this kind of problems can consider this.
:))))

9 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

All my worksheets go into a folder called upload. �Downloaded ws into a folder called eslPrintables. �They stay there I know what I�ve uploaded and what I downloaded.

9 Dec 2008     

manonski (f)
Canada

Spring,
You are so right when you say you remember your own work. When I started reading this topic I was thinking the same thing. How can a person not remember spending time creating a worksheet is beyond me. If you don�t remember spending time putting it together, then it probably is not yours.

9 Dec 2008