Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD for Saturday 5/2/2011    

WOD for Saturday 5/2/2011

magneto
Greece

WOD for Saturday 5/2/2011

Good morning everyone!

Just got a message from Ed informing me that I get to choose the WOD for today. (Thank you, Ed!Embarrassed)

So the WOD is..................................................................................................................

tinctumutation

You know the rules of the competition. Don�t look it up, don�t google it, and if you know what it means, either keep the knowledge to yourself or join in and give us the craziest and funniest meaning. I �ll probably declare the winner tomorrow afternoon, so knock yourselves out!!!

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

5 Feb 2011      

Greek Professor
Greece

mmm....

Well...When someone has drunk too much and changed...
Green Gecko Relaxing In A Hammock Suspended On Two Sticks And Holding A Blue Alcoholic Beverage In A Glass While On Vacation In Hawaii Clipart Illustration by Leo Blanchette

5 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

"Tinctum" is "Tinkerbell �s" father, but the wicked witch of fairyland, was angry becuz he didn �t want to marry her, and she decided to turn him into a frog. But oh, and behold! She wanted to be a modern witch, and looked up her spell on the Internet, the only problem was that her spell check did not work properly, and she caused a "Tinctumutation"!!!

5 Feb 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Well I �m afraid the fashion designer has caught a very very very very bad cold because he wanted to say : think to mute fashion. He wants to show his great disapproval by giant zipped mouths on his new mini-dresses...

5 Feb 2011     

imanito
Morocco

tin: metal
ctu: centigrade thermal unit
mutation: change
     "what �s that?"
     "it �s tinctumutation" (melted tin)

5 Feb 2011     

Apodo
Australia

tinctumutation

Tinctu comes from Tincture - alcoholic extract
mutation - change

Tinctumutation - the change the comes over someone who drinks too much with the result that they act like a complete idiot.

6 Feb 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

I �m afraid somebody has turned into a mutant instinctive monster!
And it wasn �t me, I promise...Embarrassed

6 Feb 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

tinctu is like tectonic

mutation is change and here �s what we have:

some tectonic evolution  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXHgufJCHak 

6 Feb 2011