Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION 15... MISUNDERSTANDING.... I DELETED MY CAPTION...SORRY...    

CAPTION 15... MISUNDERSTANDING.... I DELETED MY CAPTION...SORRY...

Greek Professor
Greece

CAPTION 15... MISUNDERSTANDING.... I DELETED MY CAPTION...SORRY...

BUT I HAD GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM...

lamyaa
Egypt

hi there
How are you ? i hope everything is fine with you:))
Since NanG hasn �t started caption 15, do you mind starting it ?
THINGS HAPPEN....

8 Feb 2011      

tenbest
Jordan

lion said: look at that side of the river it is very nice 

cat ( thinking)&* talking with herself ( ohhhh , if I can have like his hair it is very nice ) ( what �s about>> if I set LIKE Him so my hair will grow like his hair. 

8 Feb 2011     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

The lion to the cat: "I guard that part of the bay, you guard the other!"

------------ or -----------------

The cat to the lion :"I told you, Leo, not to upset the witch anymore... You would have lived a good life as a prince turned into a cat, like me. Now you �re... stone-cold!"

8 Feb 2011     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

I love what you �ve done with your hair.

8 Feb 2011     

NanG
Argentina

Dear Greek Professor,

I think there is a mistake or misunderstanding because I received lamyaa �s message http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=26225  and we are still playing Caption Contest n� 15 using the picture I uploaded yesterday http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=26239

Kind regards.

8 Feb 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

I am sorry i made a mistake , i thought that NanG didnt see the messageon the forum so isent GreekProfessor that PM. Sorry again for the misunderstanding i causedEmbarrassed

8 Feb 2011