Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FIND THE BEST PROVERB FOR THIS PICTURE (3)    

FIND THE BEST PROVERB FOR THIS PICTURE (3)

khapitu
Chile

I think it could be:

1. "Humans don �t have dogs. Dogs have humans"
We spend a lot of time with them and - honestly- we do everything for them, if you don �t believe me, look at this picture. While I �m working, my little dog is  in "MY" bed, watching TV. If it is not in my bedroom, it gets sad.  

10 Feb 2011     

asungilsanz
Spain

" One man �s dog is another dog �s man"

10 Feb 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Give a dog a bad name and hang it.

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

Submission to one wrong brings on another. It �s a Latin proverb and I think it �s quite appropriate

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

Submission to one wrong brings on another. It �s a Latin proverb and I think it �s quite appropriate

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

or ..... Practise what you preach. That is, One must behave in the same way as one advises others to behave. Big smile

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

OR The proof of the pudding is in the eating, meaning  thing can be assessed only after practically experiencing it.Hug

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

A dog is smarter than its tail??

10 Feb 2011     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

Every DOG is allowed one bite The proverb is based on the old common law rule (dating at least from the seventeenth century) by which the keeper of a domestic animal was not liable for harm done by it unless he knew of its vicious propensities.

10 Feb 2011     

janiqui
Peru

"You �ve got a friend in me, good boy"

10 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >