Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WINNER OF THE BEST PROVERB 3 GLORIAWPAI CONGRATULATIONS!    

WINNER OF THE BEST PROVERB 3 GLORIAWPAI CONGRATULATIONS!

DTCF
Turkey

WINNER OF THE BEST PROVERB 3 GLORIAWPAI CONGRATULATIONS!

GLORIAWPAI
EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.

Dear gloria
The pictures will be sent  you through your email.

CONGRATULATIONS ONE MORE  TIME.

11 Feb 2011      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi,

I may be completely out-of-hand here, but I �m gonna ask you anyway.
Are you planning to start this game on your own every day? The reason I ask is that we already have two games on the forum, and the fun part is that we all get to try and be the next "host", nobody really participates for prizes, just for the fun of learning new words and stuff, as this is an ESL community.

Another thing I would personally like to add is that with three games going on at the same time, among propositions, re-posts, and winner announcements, we frequently have very little space for teachers around the world who come here for help. And don �t get me wrong, I love the games, even though I don �t participate of all, I get to read them, laugh and learn, and I hope we get to keep them (maybe asking/giving more work to Victor, in a special section? that would be great!).

Well... I hope you get to answer me.

Regards,

Bruna

11 Feb 2011     

DTCF
Turkey

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

11 Feb 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

You didn �t actually answer my question... can you consider the fact that we already have a game for pictures? Maybe you could also participate of the ones we �ve got, I bet you can come up with captions and definitions and be the host of one soon.

11 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

Hi Bruna & DTCF,

I agree with Bruna ...in everything she says - though I know I have no rights whatsoever to tell people what they should / shouldn �t do ...esp. me! ;o))) Still, DTCF, if I ever wanted to get your gifts ( which I don �t ..), I �d just have to right-click.. Hmm
As great as your game might be - far too many games on the first page, IMHO.
( I �m thinking of one of Ed �s recent posts ...)
I hope no one will mind my telling you ??
Take care,
Sylvie  ;o)

11 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry DTCF

I have to agree with all my colleagues - too much space out of our main target  - helping each other around

But, if you all feel ok, I �m ok , too.

However, I have a question. And, please, forgive me, but I have to ask

Why do you want the winners � emails?

You can rapidshare the clipart, if you want to share it.

If, and only if, the clipart is yours.

If, and only  if, the clipart is free, there is no need to win - the clipart may be , somewhere around for free.

If, and only if , you have bought the clipart, you shouldn �t  share it this way.   ...... my opinion

Please, believe me, my only aim is the best for this site.

Happy Saturday
Linda

12 Feb 2011