Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > mediafire and ifile.it    

mediafire and ifile.it

edrodmedina
United States

mediafire and ifile.it

I came across mediafire and ifile.it files on the website banska bystrica  shared with us. Before I download anything I would like to know what they are. Anyone out there know and just as  important would like to share the info with me?

15 Feb 2011      

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Edrod, I �m using ifile it quite often, it is actually one of my favourite download portals as unlike rapidshare or others it goes rather quick, no waiting time etc. What exactly would you like to know, maybe I can help you?

15 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hi Sara. I wanted to know what they are and your answer answered my question. They are download portals. Thanks :-). ed

15 Feb 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

I use ifile as my storage for large files such as picture files. I have made big files such as video recordings for feedback of work, and ppts and stuff because when you email you can only email up to  10MB and so instead of sending my students 10 emails all in bits I upload my stuff to my account and I send them a link that they can use to access my material and feedback :-)

15 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks Cheezels. Ed

15 Feb 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

I forgot to add that I HAD Mediafire BUT I had not used it in a while to discover that ALL my files were gone. Apparently in the small print there (don �t know if it still is the case) if you don �t log on every X amount of days the files are taken away. Booooooo to mediafire! It was a sad sad day. Which is why I use ifile now. I have had no problems so far....

:-)

15 Feb 2011     

foose1
United States

This is a test to see if my go board can be linked from this site.  http://www.mediafire.com/?4yyafia6w2xjftg

31 Jul 2011