Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for some wonderful videos one of my female colleagues uploaded in youtube with students performances dancing and singing songs    

Looking for some wonderful videos one of my female colleagues uploaded in youtube with students performances dancing and singing songs

encarnara
Spain

Looking for some wonderful videos one of my female colleagues uploaded in youtube with students performances dancing and singing songs

Hello, my dear colleagues:
I remember some time ago that one of you, it was a female teacher, I remember, shared with us some videos with your students dancing and singing on the stage, as a school show at the end of the year. It was really amazing. I would like to see these videos again as an inspiration for our end of year show. The students and her teacher performance several different songs and styles of music, for example Zorba the Greek or Mika ´s Love Today. Could you possibly help me find this wonderful videos again, please? Greetings from Spain.

15 Feb 2011      

mariannina
Italy

I think they were Ivona ´s videos.
Ciao.
Mariannina

15 Feb 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25406

15 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Dear, dear Ivona
HOw I miss her and her fabulous work.

15 Feb 2011     

douglas
United States

Yes she was fun.

16 Feb 2011     

encarnara
Spain

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. It was Ivona ´s work definitely. Have a wonderful day!

16 Feb 2011