Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A smile for the day ;o)    

A smile for the day ;o)

puddyd
Oman

A smile for the day ;o)

A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what?  We learned how to make babies today."  The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That �s interesting." she said.  "How do you make babies?"  

"It �s simple," replied the girl. "You just change �y � to �i � and add �es �."

Children �s Logic: "Give me a sentence about a public servant," said a teacher. The small boy wrote:  "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant."   The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don �t you know what pregnant means?" she asked.

"Sure," said the young boy confidently. �It means carrying a child."

Enjoy you day !!LOL

17 Feb 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL Thanks for the laugh, Puddy!

Have a wonderful day!

Mar

17 Feb 2011     

vercap
Czech Republic

Great! Thanks! After sad news yesterday, made me smile a little bit:o)

17 Feb 2011     

FroggyClaudine
France

Just great! Thanks for this morning smile!

17 Feb 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

Great!
Thank you for making us smile! Thursdays are tough.   Tongue

17 Feb 2011     

sp.watson
Thailand

Don �t you just love mispronunciations and misunderstandings: 

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons.  The stewardess looks at him and says, "I �m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Have a great day!

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

One day, a man from the Czech Republic came to visit his friend in New York.

When asked what he wanted to see, the visitor replied, "I would like to see one of the zoos in America."

To his delight, the New Yorker took him to the Bronx Zoo. They were touring the zoo, and standing in front of the gorilla cage, when one of the gorillas busted out of the cage and swallowed the Czech whole.

Shocked, his friend from New York quickly called over the zoo keeper. He quickly explained the situation and the zoo keeper immediately took steps to save the man �s friend. The zoo keeper got an axe and asked the man, "OK, which gorilla did it? Was it the male or the female?" The New Yorker pointed out the female as the culprit. Quickly, the zoo keeper split the female gorilla open and found nothing of the Czech.

He looked at the man from New York, who shrugged and said, "Guess the Czech is in the male."

17 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks for the laffs!!! Ed

17 Feb 2011     

pilarnavarro
Spain

Very funny.
A good laugh reaching the end of the week is always welcome

17 Feb 2011